Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fun.....a warm furry welcome


The other day I came out to the car with a load of groceries. When I opened the hatch of my mom-mobile there was a happy wiggly little friend who was happy to see me. Really happy. So happy she drooled. 



She was waggly and I could almost see the smile on her doggy face.


It was so nice to know that there was someone waiting for me! Someone happy to see me! Someone who would be happy to greet me as soon as she could get close enough to me to actually get a tongue on my face. Yuck. But you gotta love the little doggy love. Even if it's slimy. 


It's kinda like church. You come in the door that first time wondering who will be there, how you'll be greeted. What the "story" is. But when you're greeted with a warm smile and a happy face, you know it's a good thing. You're not alone. The world is a good place with at least a couple of people who are happy to see you. 


Maybe we should have dog greeters at church. But the slimy factor might be just too much! 

(oh yeah, had to clean Noodlenose prints off the camera!!) 


2 comments: