Monday, December 1, 2008

Winning NaNoWriMo, or not

Nope, I didn't win NaNoWriMo this year, but it's OK. All month I felt like I was missing something, like everyone else was writing a novel and here I was, poor me, over in the corner writing a collection of essays about family. Poor me.

But it's a nice little book. Writing 50,000 words of it would bore anyone! But I've got a tidy little thing that makes me happy. So, it's good.

I think next November I get to write a novel again, it's too fun to miss out on again.

or

I could write at a time OTHER than November. Shocking.

Hope all the other Nano folks finished up in a bang, or at least with a tidy thing that makes you happy. My writing buddy rocked on and finished her novel early yesterday. Not even at 11:55. Wow. Amazing.

On to a happy and spiritually uplifting December.

No comments: