10. Christmas in the Pacific Northwest isn't a white one this year...robins and sun.
9. No vegetarians shall get the turkey ready to go in the oven. But gee, smells fabulous!
8. Fighting for world domination is a good thing....if it's done with your brother.
7. Or brothers.
6. Little dogs can learn how to open their own Christmas presents.
5. Having older children means that no one will sound their trumpet at 2:30 AM and announce that it's Christmas and time to open presents. Thank-you-thank-you-thank-you!
4. Being far from family means that instead of juggling three Christmas celebrations, it's just us.....and usually involves a couple of movies.
3. And Christmas far from family means we have created our own traditions here.....like going to Seattle Center on Christmas Eve.
2. Little dogs like to stay out on warm sunny winter days, even if the house smells like bacon and turkey.
1. Nothing in the world is more important every single day of the year, but on Christmas we remember to tell each other......."I love you you crazy, wonderful family!" xoxo