Friday, January 15, 2010

Help for Haiti--Order of Service Insert!


Feeling helpless isn't something I like to do. Nope. Not that I never feel helpless. Like, take now. All the suffering and pain in Haiti? Oh I feel it. Deeply. But sit with it? No way. I think it has something to do with being raised in a fiery Unitarian Universalist Fellowship who never took anything without a fight.

So, we're having a lunch at my church; "Help Haiti!" It's a lunch to benefit the efforts of UUSC/UUA to help the people of Haiti. I had such a fabulous response to the announcement of the lunch, that we added a bake sale. Kids can knead and make no-bakes and at least do something to help

Not helpless.

And UUSC created an insert for the bulletin for Sunday morning. Very cool.


At least a little bit less helpless.

Blessings All~


No comments: