Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fearless Love and Faith


I'm fascinated; what's going on here? There is a lightness around me, I'm feeling all springy. Something is very, very different.

I think the fear is lifting. I know I had flashes of it on and off over the last six or seven years. It was fear that what, my husband would leave me? But then, at one point, I moved out from him for six months. Fear of what might happen when he went back to Korea? But he did go back, he went back for a week before I'd move back in with him. And he came back in great shape. I don't know what it is, honestly.

Maybe it's fearless love. Somehow something happened and now it can be a fearless love. I have faith again. He's home, all is well. We can begin the next adventure of our lives together.

Faith is a beautiful thing.

No comments: