Friday, June 26, 2009

GA Youth Caucus

The youth caucus this year seems to be very active and engaged.


My son is already about 83 so he doesn’t need me to be involved at all, but I lurked outside the youth caucus room for a while, just listening to FUNTIMES (the business session) today, I wanted to hear him do his youth caucus thing


He’s amazing. Shhh, don’t tell him I said so, it will totally embarrass him.

Tonight I did get to go out to dinner with him. Food works. While we were waiting at the beautiful Olive Garden we chatted with a group of three youth from the east coast. They were friendly and nice, and when they got seated first they came back and asked us to sit with them. We had a lovely dinner together!

Man, do we have an amazing group of youth, our UU young folks. They know a lot about the issues, and they care a lot about, well about everything!










No comments: