Sunday, June 28, 2009

GA--And..... Home

I am home safe and sound. Oh it's so good to be back home. I really missed my kids--well my kids that were not on the floor of the plenary hall calling the vote on Amendment II. Michael is still in Salt Lake City for the wrap up meeting for the Youth Caucus. Lots of people seem to have been really pleased with the youth and their preparation for the issues at this GA. My son, Michael Kusz was involved in all of the youth caucus business at pleary and he ran for youth observer to the board, but he did not win. I think a young man named Joe Gayeski won--from Mr. Barb Greeve's congregation this year if I'm not mistaken. Good guy by all accounts. Regardless, it seems to have been a good year for the youth caucus at GA.

And it is good to be home.

But my husband is off to the east coast. He left Seattle a couple of hours before I landed here. He parked the car at a park and fly and I picked it up a few hours later. Between the two of us we'll hit four airports in about six hours. Funny world!

All is well, all is really well.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paul Oakley said...

It was great to meet you face to face at GA and chat.

An aside: I didn't even know Michael, and I was proud of how he participated. So articulate and intelligent.

Glad you're home safe and sound!

Unknown said...

Kari, it was so great to see you at GA. I'm sorry it didn't work out to see more of you! Next year in Minneapolis!