Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Very BEST Part of GA

In just a few days Untarian Universalists from all over the continent, from all over the world, will gather in Salt Lake City for our General Assembly of Congregations. I am getting excited and even though my kitchen table is completely covered with the reading I have to do before the start of our LREDA (Liberal Religious Educators Association) Board meetings, I can hardly focus on one thing at a time for long enough to check anything off the list. It's like we're leaving for summer vacation and my dad is packing the car. Almost here!

I have been trying to think of the one thing I am looking forward to the very most. There are so many amazing things that happen at GA, I can't even start to decide. What am I looking forward to the very most? Well, um....yes. Yes. All of it. Yes. Worship and music and workshops and the Ware Lecture and the Fahs Lecture and oh the CLF Worship. Yes. And exhibits. And the conversations that happen while you are in line for coffee. And the banner parade. OH and the Synergy Service. Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes!

Yes.

I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Over the years I have found the Murray lecture to be consistently the best.